Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inspiration

For some reason I'm feverishly writing tonight. You'll have noticed a nice big jump in the word count meters. Huzzah!

I finished one chapter and am two paragraphs into the next (which was, coincidentally unplanned but needs to happen now).

Just a quick note for those of you voting for me to finish BoR for November (and shame on you for voting more than once!). If I progress too much more in BoR before November I won't have enough material to finish 50k words and so I won't write it. What I do is still up to my discretion but if I hit even 80k then that doesn't leave me enough. And I doubt anyone wants me to stop working on my book completely until november just because.

So don't vote more than once, and sincerely think about what you'd like to see from me.

If you're lucky I'll have an even bigger word count before the end of the night. We'll see what happens!

No comments: