Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another day

I realized that I don't like my post from yesterday very much so I thought I'd push it down so that this is the first one people see.

I don't really have much to say today about anything interesting so this will be quite short. I got good news at my job yesterday, I'm switching studies. It's a good thing. :)

So I'd like to remind all you readers out there that there are only a few short days until the poll is over! If you have any requests for which excerpt you'd like to see or how long etc then leave a comment. I was planning on just excerpting (it's a good non-word Sarah!) chapter 1. I can protect it easily with pdf stuff (I practiced!) so it'll be as secure as I can get it.

Sarah and I are going to take a fencing class this summer. We're total geeks and it'll be tons of fun and a good workout. She told me that it'll be good to know for all of my sword fighting scenes. Of course in The Blood of Renatus most of the fights are down and dirty and I told her fencing is pretty high class. I'm sure it'll help though and even if it doesn't it'll be loads of fun.

That's all I have for today friends. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

ditty said...

Aw, I liked your post from yesterday. And excerpt is already a verb. ;-)

And I am SO EXCITED for our fencing class!!! We are going to be awesome. I will be slightly more awesome than you, of course, but being second most-awesome is still pretty...well, awesome. :-)