Monday, July 14, 2008

Conversations with characters part 1

*ahem* if my characters lived in modern times...and spoke to me


Rafe: Dramatic sigh
Gabriel: So Rafe wants to know why you hate him
Rafe: Another Dramatic sigh
Me: What are you talking about? I love Rafe!
Rafe: Eye Roll
Gabriel: Yeah but you haven't written anything for him in a really long time. He's getting really moody about it.
Me: Rafe's always moody
Gabriel: I know right? I don't even know why he's so upset. I mean I only get like two chapters in the whole book!
Rafe: Taps his foot impatiently
Gabriel: Oh right, he still wants to know why you hate him.
Me: Rafe, it's just that you're so moody! You're hard to write!
Rafe: But I'm so very sexy!
Me: Yes you are
Gramma Rosie: Why if I had some chocolate....
Me: Rosie! That's enough!
Gabriel: looks at Gramma Rosie I don't actually ever have to meet her do I?
Rafe: Yes, and she'll pinch your arse too
Gabriel: gulps
Katze: Oh please, she's not that bad you big baby!
Rafe: Hey there hottie, can we make out now?
Katze: dramatic sigh I don't know, ask the author!
Gabriel: Hey...you look familiar...do I know you from somewhere?
Me: You're all so needy! You wonder why I don't want to write you lot!
Katze: shrugs and inspects her fingernails
Me: Fine, Rafe i don't hate you, I'll finish your chapter as soon as I finish your lover girl's chapter. Gabriel I think you will have more than two chapters so rejoice!
Gabriel, Rafe, Katze: Huzzah!
Katze: sooooo when DO I get to make out with Rafe?
Me: Dramatic Sigh




2 comments:

ditty said...

That made me chuckle. And next year, you're doing Screnzy. Because of this post. Just fyi.

Mike Wertman said...

we want a new blog post!! we want a new blog post!!

pst - this was was pretty funny, well done :)