Friday, July 11, 2008

Nothing to do with writing

I'm getting an iphone today...well assuming they haven't sold out by the time I get to the AT&T store.

I can't even tell you how excited I am. I've been pretending I'm not excited for months but now that the iPhone 2.0 is out i just can't hold back. I'm such a gadgety geek girl.

There is a lot of "controversy" in the geekdom concerning the iPhone vs other mediums, namely the blackberry. Apparently a Blackberry is "better" for business needs and I'll concede to that. However, it's also true that the iphone does everything and more for like 90% of the population. Since i don't need this new phone for work and iPhones are sooooooo slick and pretty then that's what I'm getting.

It does however, mean i'm going to have to bite the bullet a little bit more and start using the google functions a lot. But that's okay, it'll be nice having a calender at my fingertips. I'm really bad at remembering dates and plans and whatnot. Plus have you SEEN how cool this phone is? Seriously, the coolest thing ever!

I really hope they aren't sold out.

3 comments:

ditty said...

You know, you can use all those wonderful Google tools WITHOUT an iPhone, too. Just FYI.

Mike Wertman said...

Blackberry > all.

Down with iPhone!!

ptdecker said...

Hey! Did you get the iPhone??

Your Bro