Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Haiku or two

So instead of planning like I should have been doing, i've fallen into the pre-writing despair of lack of plotitis.

So I wrote a couple haikus to describe how I feel.

The plot stops and flees
Before the climax is reached
They laugh in my face

Fantastic Premise
But nothing in the middle
Basically, I'm screwed

Sadie and Jasper
My characters have no clue
And neither do I


That's all...I'm sure it'll pass but tonight I'm feeling depressed. Lets hope tomorrow I wake up with a new found energy and drive to finish plotting out my novel.

2 comments:

ditty said...

lol... Those are some excellent haikus. I have no doubt they would have won Haiku Havoc at our write-ins. And despair not. There are still ten days to go. Plenty of time!

ditty said...

I tagged you in a new meme. Seven facts about yourself; tag five-ish others. Have fun. :-)