Saturday, November 1, 2008

It Starts...

So far so good(ish)

I have 3000 words written today, although to be fair I've used strike through on about 500 of them. But there is no delete button in nano so it'll have to stay at least for now. :)

I don't have much to say because i'm busy writing. I think it's good that we started on the weekend because I'm getting a good head start on the month and my goal.

I still don't feel like my plot is going anywhere and I really don't know what I'm doing. That being said, it isn't terrible and the writing is fairly easy-going. So far.

I'll be back at it for the next while, we'll see how much I get done.

So here I go for the next 30 days with a case of diet dr pepper, brand new writing gloves and plot bunnies eating the plants in my brain.

I hope something good comes out of all of this.

1 comment:

ditty said...

I just hit a big old swamp of stagnation. Pulled out the writing gloves and opened a window, so hopefully that'll help. See, this is why it's supposed to be cold during November! Otherwise it's too warm to wear writing gloves comfortably!