Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 3

Day 3 has been a long day and I haven't felt much like writing.

Work sucked beyond sucked today and it felt incredibly draining. There are big problems with my studies and it's creating some havoc. I'm really hoping that it won't be like this for the rest of the week (or God forbid, the rest of the month) but I have a bad feeling that it will be.

Sucks for me.

Also, I made 'shortcut' lasagna tonight that didn't actually feel like a shortcut. It was good though.

Pixie got sick again tonight, but unlike last time we didn't take her to the Emergency Vet. We've pretty much deduced that she is trying to hack up a hairball. Which while very gross is better than the alternative of an illness.

As far as my writing goes, I wrote about 1650 words tonight. I didn't quite meet the quota but that's okay. I'm still a little ahead of the game. I liked this one scene that I wrote today, I think it's the romantic in me that liked it. Hopefully I'll continue to like more and more things about my novel.

Now, if only the stupid nano site would work for me!

No comments: