Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 2

Day two is over for me thankfully. I wrote almost 1700 words today, just barely making the official "daily quota" set forth by Nanowrimo. Of course I did write twice that yesterday, so I'm in good shape.

It's been a hard day for me, not really sure why but I just have struggled a bit with writing today. I think I was just a little tired and wanted to do other things (like nap) today instead.

I did; however, come up with what I think is a fairly decent working title. What do you think of Worthy for the title? Course I'm sure it'll change, but it works for now. Better than calling it Untitled Nano2008 don't you think?

Tomorrow is the first day of the work week which sucks. It doubly sucks because it cuts down my writing time. That being said, I do have somewhat a clear cut idea of what I'm going to write tomorrow so it shouldn't be bad once I get going.

I'm still pretty dubious about this project, but it is only day 2. We'll see how I feel by the end of the week.

1 comment:

ditty said...

I feel your pain about it being the first day of the work week. And on top of my normal day job, I've got freelance proofs coming today, too. :-( It's only Nov. 3, and I already feel like I could crash and just sleep, eat and watch movies for about a week straight.