Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 4 and 5

Well, sadly day 4 didn't see anything done, at least nothing writing-wise done.

Yesterday I worked, sprained my ankle, drove to the voting place (with a sprained ankle it sucked), voted and worked from home the rest of the night while watching election coverage (hooray for an Obama win!)

I made up for it tonight sort of. I wrote a fair bit and I'm not really behind but I still feel like I'm behind the pack. I'll hopefully write another 2k words tomorrow and then I'll be slightly ahead instead of slightly behind. My initial burst of speed writing this weekend has sadly diminished.

It isn't a big deal, it is nano after all and the book I'm writing is completely unpublishable (no genre to speak of srsly) but still it's fun and I'm enjoying it so far.
Check Spelling
Oddly, even though I haven't spent too much time writing BoR lately I'm starting to miss it greatly. It feels weird to be writing something that isn't revolving around Katze and her craziness or Gabriel and his haunted yet powerful dreams.

No matter what, Nano is doing great things for my creative mind.

No comments: